- Sessions that are open for public skating are the yellow squares labelled "PUBLIC SESSION" on the timetable.
- Prices for public sessions are:
- $25.00 - Adults (18+)*
- $23.00 - Child (5 - 17yrs)*
- $15.00 - 3-4yr olds*
- $85.00 - Family Pass (2x Adults + 2x Children or 1x Adult + 3x Children)
- $15.00 - Penguin Skate Aid (includes a $5.00 bond)
- *Prices include $5.00 skate hire
- Our smallest size children's skate is a US 9/ EU 27. We advise that children with a size 7 foot or smaller would be too small to skate (this is roughly children aged 2yrs and under).
- Prices are for admission for 1x public session.
- Please advise staff if you have your own skates before purchasing admission.
- All persons going on the ice must be wearing skates.
- Children aged under 16 must have adult supervision at all times.
- Click here for General Session FAQs.
- For information regarding other sessions, please see corresponding website pages.
- With all sessions, customers skate at their own risk.
- Management reserves the right to change session times and prices as required.
COVID 19 CONDITIONS OF RINK ENTRY as of 18/10/2021
- Patrons MUST show proof of full Covid 19 vaccination before being allowed access into rink facilities. Those who are medically exempt must provide proof with approved NSW health exemption form.
- Non vaccinated patrons under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated family member before being allowed access into rink
facilities. Proof of age may be requested.
- All patrons must sign in via the Service NSW QR Check In before being allowed access into rink facilities. Patrons must show staff check in tick with date and time of check in.
- All patrons over the age of 12 are required to wear a mask while on the premises. Those who are medically exempt may be asked to provide proof.
- Patrons with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Patrons are to follow all social distance markings and signage on premises.
- Patrons are to allow 1.5-metre distancing between staff and other patron while both on and off the ice.
- Once the session has finished, a 15-minute grace period will be provided for patrons to leave the ice and premises promptly.
- Pass outs will not be permitted during sessions. Once a patron has left the venue, re-entry will be denied.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred where possible.
Our staff do their best to maintain the health and safety of our patrons and colleagues. Aggressive behavior of any kind towards staff, including verbal or physical abuse, will not be tolerated. Patrons who display this kind of behavior or do not comply with rink conditions / rules will be asked to leave the premises.